Membership is open to any individual or organisation supporting the network’s aims. We ask members to make a pledge to take at least one new action in the next year - something relevant to your own activity that is sympathetic to at least one of the actions listed in one of the four subgroups: Food and Health Inequalities, Green and Urban Spaces for Food, Food Industries and Business, Food Research and Funding.
The group focuses on taking the lead to grow the network, and in making safe, nutritious, sustainable, and tasty food available to everyone.
- Nick Leach – Head of Catering, University of Portsmouth
- Mark Sage - Tackling Poverty Coordinator, PCC
- Paul Hutchings - Project Manager, John Pounds Centre
- David Morton – Head of Catering, University of Winchester
- Gail Baird - Partnership Coordinator, Food Portsmouth
Members and supporters
Portsmouth City Council, Public Health Portsmouth, University of Portsmouth, University of Portsmouth Students Union, Portsmouth Together, Pompey in the Community, John Pounds Centre, Portsmouth Food Bank Network, Somerstown Adventure Playground, Southsea Greenhouse, Portsmouth Tree Wardens, Wimbledon Park Patch, Stacey Centre Community Orchard, Portsmouth Climate Action Network, Portsmouth Friends of the Earth, Plus many independent food businesses and individuals!